Softwash Machines for Sale in Nashville, TN
Softwashing vs Power Washing vs Pressure Washing Explained
Pressure washing is a generic term that covers two different types of washing: power washing and softwashing. Both methods use pressure to create a more focused and farther-reaching stream of water. The key difference is how much pressure each uses and they types of cleaning each is suited for.
- GPM higher relative to PSI
- Used for washing siding of homes, cleaning cars, roof and window washing, applying/rinsing thick detergents
- Most often used in conjunction with detergents, chemical boosters, and surfactants
- PSI higher relative to GPM
- Used for blasting off tough stains, gum spots, removing paint, cleaning oil and grease from hard surfaces
- Often uses pressure and water temperature as main means of removing dirt from surfaces
Learn more about our rentals and used equipment available for sale. We also accept trade-ins on new equipment purchases. Let us know what you have and we’ll let you know how much we credit you for it on a new purchase.
Practical for Commercial & Residential Use
Softwash machines are the preferred way to clean homes and businesses, primarily because there is considerably less risk of damaging siding with a softwash machine. They’re also extremely useful for cleaning vehicles—especially if you enjoy off-roading. You don’t have to be a professional to make the purchase of a softwash machine worthwhile.
Softwash Machine Rentals in TN
If you just want to give your house a good cleaning every year, buying a softwash machine may seem like overkill. Consider renting one for a day or a weekend from the Power Wash Store. Just let us know what you’re planning to use it for and we’ll recommend the best machine for the job. Call ahead and we’ll reserve it for you, then show you how to use it when you come to pick it up.