North Carolina Pressure Washer Repairs and Service
Nashville, Tennessee might seem like a long way from North Carolina, but when you’re in need of specialty pressure washing equipment or a difficult repair on a pressure washer that is just too large and heavy to ship to a service center, the Power Wash Store in Nashville is your best bet.
We repair and service all makes and models of power wash equipment, including pumps, vacuums, burners, engines and gear drives—if it’s on or in a power washer, we can fix it. We also carry an extensive line of detergents. Whatever disgusting mess you need to clean, we’ve got the detergent to get the job done—including our own line of custom formulated detergents.
We’re more than just sales and service, though. If you need a custom soft washing skid and trailer, there’s no better source than the Power Wash Store. We’ve been at this for a long time, and can design and build a power wash rig for virtually any need. We also have an extensive inventory of hard-to-find equipment at the best prices in the business. And if you just need advice on which detergent to use on a cleaning job, just send us an email or give us a call.
What can PWS Repair?
- Any make/model machine
- Surface cleaners
- Gear drives
What does PWS Rent?
- Softwash machines
- Powerwash machines
- Surface cleaners
- Roof cleaners
- Window cleaners
- Carts & bases
Why Choose PWS?
- Huge product selection
- Free product demonstration
- Most attractive staff
- $ave more money
Directions to PWS in TN
Leaving from: Asheville, NC
Estimated Time: 4 hours 46 minutes
- Get on I-240 W/US-70 from Broadway St
- Merge onto I-240 W/US-70 W
- Take exit 31B to merge onto I-40 W toward Canton/Knoxville
- Follow signs for Nashville
- Follow signs for Huntsville/Memphis/Interstate 65 S
- Keep right to stay on I-40 W, follow signs for I-65 N/Memphis/Louisville
- Use the left 2 lanes to take the I-40 exit toward Memphis
- Continue onto I-40 W
- Keep right to stay on I-40 W, follow signs for Memphis
- Take exit 204A for TN-155 N Briley Pkwy
- Continue onto Briley Pkwy
- Continue onto TN-155 N/Briley Pkwy
- Take exit 26A for Centennial Blvd E
Power Wash Store will be on your right.
directions provided by Google Maps