Pressure Washer Repairs & Service near Chattanooga, TN
It's much easier to bring your pressure washer into the Power Wash Store shop in Chattanooga, TN than it is to take the time packaging the machine, paying the postage, signing the sender/receiver insurance forms, the delivery to the manufacturer's repair facility, the actual repairs, and the return shipping just to get your power washer or soft washer repaired if you can't do it yourself.
We fix any make/model pressure washer or equipment you bring to us. We do it fast. And we stand behind our work. Visit our shop today to browse our wide selection, see a product demonstration or get a repair.
Directions to PWS in TN
Leaving from: Chattanooga
Estimated Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Get on US-27 S from W M.L.K. Blvd
- Merge onto US-27 S
- Take the exit onto I-24 W toward Nashville/Birmingham
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 53 for I-440 W toward Memphis
- Continue onto I-440
- Continue straight to stay on I-440 W
- Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto I-40 W toward Memphis
- Take exit 204A for TN-155 N/Briley Pkwy
- Continue onto Briley Pkwy
- Continue onto TN-155 N/Briley Pkwy
- Take exit 26A for Centennial Blvd E
Power Wash Store will be on your right.
directions provided by Google Maps
If a part simply needs replacement, we let you know the cost of the part and the options you may have. If the costs are getting high and the machine is old, we can recommend a new comparable model or introduce you to the inventory of our lightly-used machines from demo models and trade-ins. Talk to us. Explore the options. We'll find something that suits you.