Pressure Washer Repairs, Service, and Rentals near Alcoa, TN
The Power Wash Store of Nashville is right in your backyard. We don’t just sell you pressure washer parts and equipment—we have the knowledge and specialty units to help you get the job done well. Unlike big box retail stores, we’re able to tell you everything you need to know about power washers, soft wash skids and other products.
The last thing you need is to show up for a job and find your equipment isn’t working right—or isn’t working at all. Regular maintenance not only helps prevent breakdowns, it also ensures your power washer performs properly for years to come. If you’re working full-time as a power washer, finding time to maintain your equipment isn’t easy. That’s no excuse to put it off indefinitely, though. Just bring it to the Power Wash Store on your next trip in to Nashville.
Unlike big box retail stores, we can diagnose and fix any problem you may be having with your equipment. If you need a part replaced, chances are we have it in stock. If you need an environmentally detergent that will actually work on a particularly nasty mess, we’ve got it. And if you need a custom-built soft wash skid and trailer, we’re the ones to build it. We’ve been in the power washing business a long time, and can build a power wash system to fit your needs exactly.
What can PWS Repair?
- Any make/model machine
- Surface cleaners
- Gear drives
What does PWS Rent?
- Softwash machines
- Powerwash machines
- Surface cleaners
- Roof cleaners
- Window cleaners
- Carts & bases
Why Choose PWS?
- Huge product selection
- Free product demonstration
- Most attractive staff
- $ave more money
Directions to PWS in TN
Leaving from: Alcoa, TN
Estimated Time: 2 hours 48 minutes
- Get on I-40 W in Alcoa from
- Merge onto I-140 WContinue onto TN-162 N
- Take exit 1D for I-40 W/I-75 S toward Nashville/Chattanooga
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto I-40 W/I-75 S
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-40 W, follow signs for Nashville
- Keep right to stay on I-40 W
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-40 W, follow signs for Huntsville/Memphis/Interstate 65 S
- Keep right to stay on I-40 W, follow signs for I-65 N/Memphis/Louisville
- Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto I-40 W toward Memphis
- Continue onto I-40 W
- Keep right to stay on I-40 W, follow signs for Memphis
- Take exit 204AA for TN-155 N/Briley Pkwy
- Take exit 26A for Centennial Blvd E
- Merge onto Centennial Blvd
Power Wash Store will be on your right.
directions provided by Google Maps